Thursday, October 25, 2007

Starting

Hey!
I made this blog so I can put notices and rehaersal dates on it. You can come on this site to get
*Cast Lists
*Schedule
*Script (when it comes)
and more. I hope it helps. Right now I am posting the cast list so everyone will remember. Next rehearsal is next Thursday (November 1st) in the music room again.
Thanks!

Final Cast:
Tracy- Anna
Penny- Megan
Amber- Rowena
Tracy's Mum- London
Penny's Mum- Sophia
Amber's Mum- Jade
Corny Collins- Yann
Link 1st half- Lukas
Link 2nd half- Liam
Seaweed- Camilo
Little Inez- David
Tracy's Dad- George
Seaweed and Little Inez's Dad- Uzaiffa
Mr. Pinky- William

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
My name is Robbie O'Donovan and I am an actor with Glengarriff Youth Drama here in Co.Cork in Ireland. We are hoping to use hairspray as our next play and we were wondering could we use your script please? We won't use it unless we get your permission first of course. Please don't hesitate to contact me: uptheglen@gmail.com
I know its a couple of years since you used the script but would it be possible as we can't find a script anywhere that suits our number of actors and I found this one. If you could contact me when you see this comment it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Sumihar Deny said...

thank you,
so hard to find this script

user said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us I am very inspired by your article kindly share some knowledge about Best Hair Growth Spray want to know about it